Location: Ardmore, OK view all jobs
Skill: A&P Mechanic
Duration: 3+ months and could lead to direct employment
Location: Ardmore, OK
Salary: Over $1680 a week
Description: We need candidates that have an A&P license and 2+ years of Dash 8 experience
- Troubleshoots, repairs, replaces, and modifies aircraft structures, components and appliances, such as wings, fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, plumbing and hydraulic units, and engines, with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for reading and interpreting Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Department of Defense (DoD) Technical Manuals, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, local directives and other specifications to determine Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approved maintenance requirements, methods and procedures.
- Accountable for examining engines for component damage and security, heat damage and fluid leaks. Inspects turbine blades to detect Foreign Object Damage (FOD) or material wear or failure through visual and borescope.
- Conducts testing of engine operation to locate source of malfunction and performs operational checks.
- Replaces worn, damaged and failed components such as fuel controller, starter/generators etc.
- Must have an A&P license
- Must have 2+ years of Dash 8 experience
Our client services VIP aircraft, specializing in the Boeing Business Jet.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Aeroteams offers 2 different referral programs for our employees. Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Aeroteams offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Ref No. 2130034438
Contact: Aeroteams Jobs
1 (866) 869-7656