Location: Albertville, AL view all jobs
- Performs organizational and intermediate level maintenance on Beechcraft King Air 200,TC-12 and/or C-12 aircraft
- Is responsible for servicing, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying aircraft systems to ensure continued airworthiness
- Repairs are performed using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment such as shears, sheet metal brake, welding equipment, rivet gun, and drills
- Reads and interprets manufacturers' maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Possesses a valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) certificate
- A minimum of three (3) years of recent hands-on airframe and powerplant experience.
- A minimum of three (3) year of King Air hands-on experience.
- OEM Certificate of Training is a plus
- Required to provide own hand tools
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get and Aeroteams offers two different referral programs to our employees. Our Recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. We are looking for the top candidates to join our growing team environment.
Ref No. 2130035703
Contact: Aeroteams Jobs
1 (866) 869-7656