Location: Winston Salem, NC view all jobs
Skill: A&P Mechanic
Duration: long term
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Aircraft: Boeing and Airbus
- Perform routine maintenance open-up, servicing, etc.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Perform lock out, tag out procedure, parts tagging and confined space procedures
- Perform aircraft lubrication
- Be able to operate ground power equipment such as, but not limited to, tugs, scissor lifts, snorkel lifts, forklifts, etc.
- Be able to read blueprints and drawings
- Can maneuver through maintenance manuals and IPC, know, and understand the ATA codes
- Perform component removal and installation with limited supervision
- Have a basic understanding of Aircraft systems, fuel, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Have a high standard of job awareness and with the associated hazards that come with flight control surface movement, gear retraction/extension and engine runs
- Have a basic understanding of component and flight control rigging, adjusting and testing/operation
- Be able to use power tools and aircraft test equipment.
- A&P license
- 2+ years of A&P experience on commercial aircraft
Our client is a Certified FAR 145 Repair Station located in Winston Salem, NC.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Aeroteams offers 2 different referral programs for our employees. Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Aeroteams offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Ref No. 2130035113
Contact: Aeroteams Jobs
1 (866) 869-7656